There are many aspects that make up an overall good website design, but one of the largest is the images you choose to use on your site. Images can make or break a website and whether visitors choose to stay on the site. People process visuals 60,000 times faster than text, so images are often the first impression you are giving a visitor. Because of this, it’s vital to use relevant and high-quality images that truly capture and portray what your business or organization is about. Images are, in essence, a way to communicate with your audience and being mindful of the message they send is important.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- What makes up a high-quality image
- What factors affect image quality
- How image quality affects visitor
- How to hire a photographer to produce such images
- Where to source high-quality stock images
- What size images to use on your website