We are looking to add a seasoned Website Assembly & Design expert to our team. This person will use WordPress and our integrated toolset to construct and deliver websites that make our clients stand out online and say WOW. You will join a fun and upbeat team who are highly driven and curious. Together we will constantly look for creative ways to solve our clients problems and over exceed their expectations. The ideal person wakes up each morning wondering what new way they can make a website visitors experience the best.
At CYBERsprout, everything we do is focused on connecting people to digital information in a beautiful and meaningful way. If you can thrive in an extremely ambitious team driven environment, can learn and grow quickly in the face of risks, and have a naturally upbeat and fun personality then we are looking for you. Our CYBERsprout culture is extremely important so if you question your ability to meet any of these, then CYBERsprout isn't the right fit for you.
What you get.
You will be treated like an adult. We will trust you'll get your work done and as such can take breaks as needed and weave your work around your personal life.
Taken Care Of
In addition to competitive wages you will receive opportunities for self development along with other great benefits.
Work should be balanced with fun. We routinely take time to kick back and enjoy games, movies, beers and social time.
A Superhero looks like.
Personality Traits And Qualifications
- Ability to work in the Alexandria, MN office at least 4 days a month
- Independent, self starter who can keep course with little supervision
- Desire to self-teach, learn and grow quickly
- Enjoys working directly with clients to solve their problems
- Detail oriented and can stay organized
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and exceed expectations
- Someone pumped up to join a team and looking for a long term relationship
- Comfortable with change and able to pivot
Knowledge And Skills
- A lot of experience using WordPress to create fast and sustainable websites
- Must have strong communication skills and be fluent in the English language
- Understanding of building custom post types, templates, taxonomies and custom fields
- Mid level or Advanced HTML and CSS to develop websites
- Have an eye for impressive design (including layout & color theory)
Puts You Ahead Of The Game
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Knowledge of open source plugins and experience vetting qualified options
- Advanced HTML/CSS applications
- Ability to install, configure and interpret Google Analytics
- Experience building accessibility compliant websites (WCAG/Section 508)
' I wake up every morning wondering how I can make the visitor's experience the best! '
CYBERsprout is an employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.