We are looking to add an extremely organized part-time Administrative Assistant expert to our team. This person will assist with a variety of administrative tasks supporting members of the team and also managing the daily office needs. This is a part-time position asking for a 15-25 hours a week commitment.
Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
At CYBERsprout, everything we do is focused on to connecting people to digital information in a beautiful and meaningful way. If you can thrive in an extremely ambitious team driven environment, can learn and grow quickly while embracing risk, and have a naturally upbeat and fun personality then we are looking for you. Our CYBERsprout culture is extremely important so if you question any of these, then CYBERsprout is not for you.
What you get...
You will be treated like an adult. We will trust you'll get your work done and as such can take breaks as needed and weave your work around your personal life.
Taken Care Of
In addition to competitive wages you will receive opportunities for self development along with other great benefits.
Work should be balanced with fun. We routinely take time to kick back and enjoy games, movies, beers and social time.
A Superhero looks like...
Personality Traits And Qualifications
- Ability to work in the Alexandria, MN office
- Independent, self starter who can keep course with little supervision
- Desire to self-teach, learn and grow quickly
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Enjoys data entry, research tasks, and other routine work
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and surpass expectations
- Someone pumped up to join a team and looking for a long term relationship
- Comfortable with change and able to pivot
Knowledge And Skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient using Google Suite applications to create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Able to create detailed plans/processes and follow-up
Puts You Ahead Of The Game
- Experience in an Administrative Assistant role
- Event planning/Travel coordination experience
- Background organizing construction/remodel projects
' I wake up every morning excited to see how I can change the way people experience the web! '
CYBERsprout is an employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.